Friday, December 16, 2011

Vacation Day!

I REALLY wish my body would let me sleep in on my days off.  I even stayed up late reading last night so that I would sleep in!  I slept til 8 ish but that just does not seem like sleeping in (even though it is since I'm usually at work at 8!).  Probably doesn't help that SOMEONE was a bed hog last night...  Yea he's cute but he takes up WAY too much room in my bed!

Today I'm on vacation because I have to use up my days before the end of the year and what better way to do so than extending my weekend!  I'm going to Webster City tonight to bake cookies with my mom and I'm pretty excited.  I haven't spent the night at my parent's house since we moved to Humboldt so I'm looking forward to some quality time with my mom... and the pups.

My coffee is brewed and my oatmeal is made so I'm going to try and make this a productive day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment